<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38870790?origin\x3dhttp://roy-tutuchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 23, 2007

Man in the mirror... I don't know him at all..
I looked into the mirror lately... and I couldn't recognised the man in it anymore.. I don't know him at all... That is not me I am looking at...

Who is he?

Where is my reflection then?

How did he replaced me?

What happen to me?

When did he took over?

Why did he do that for?

That man in the mirror is full of hurt... Can see that he was badly hurt before by someone or something in his life, that was so impactful that it thrown him off his balance in his once routinal life..

That man in the mirror is full of anger... Can see that he was very angry of himself for not able to do anything at all when shit happens to him and around him, he was very angry of himself for being useless and helpless..

That man in the mirror is full of hatred... Can see that he hated himself for being foolishly lived in his unrealistic world for too long and he hated the world that he is stepping into now..

That man in the mirror is full of insanity... Can see that he was crazy enough to give up his beliefs that he held with him all this while, crazy enough to give up his passion of his life now..

That man in the mirror is full of broken dreams... Can see that he was trying to fix his broken dreams that he perceived before, all those broken dreams that he can never mend it back again..

That man in the mirror is me.

But I don't know him at all.. Where did my reflection go then? I have no idea at all...

Where is that person that I used to see in the mirror?

The person that was always happy go lucky, the person that was without a care in the world.. The person that was contented of what he had, the person that was confident in what he does, the person who was disciplined in his passion of his life.. the person who was organised with his routinal life.. the person who had dreams to achieve, the person who stood by his beliefs.. the person that smiled from his heart, the person who loved the world genuinely..

That person is gone now.

When did that person left? I got no clue on that..

It just happened one fine day when I finally stopped and take a look at the mirror closely and found a stranger staring back at me. That was all that I can remember. When did the stranger took over my place in the mirror? I don't know.

Guess I have to deal with the stranger in the mirror now and start knowing him slowly.. Maybe I might be comfortable with him as my reflection to the world? Or maybe not?

Maybe that person I know in the mirror might come back again? Maybe he won't?

Maybe I should stop looking into the mirror from now.

~ { 9:51 AM }
reflections of you and me;