<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38870790?origin\x3dhttp://roy-tutuchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 23, 2007

The dead end of love.
I want to forget about you.. I want to stop remembering that I once loved you..
I want to let the hands of time delete the memories of you and me quietly and slowly..
I want to stop myself thinking of you.. I want to stop letting sadness occupy my heart..
Just let all those gone with the cold midnight wind... gone without a single trace..
All those happy and sad moments of the past be gone with the harsh endless night wind..
What my heart lingers and long for will not be you anymore..
I don't want to carry that burden anymore.. I want to forget about you..
Wiping off the careless tears on my face.. I will pretend that I am fine when I tear apart all those memories of you and me and throw them out of my broken heart..
I have got to forget about you.
I will forget about you.
I will find a way to forget that beautiful you in my heart..
You'll see.
The cold wind of the drizzling night tore my heart apart.. In drunken stupor I staggered myself home..
There was a beautiful and yet blurry kind of gloom in the drizzle that night.. That makes me want another pint of beer..
Loving you I have never any regrets.. Leaving you maybe my one greatest regret..
The stinging stench of alcohol on my body suppressed my welling tears in my eyes..
Why do I cry that bitterly? Is it because I still hope that you will come back?
It has come to a point of no return.. No turning back now.. and I know that pretty well..
Why do I cry that bitterly? Is it because I still believe that you still love me?
I couldn't believe in myself... I couldn't believe in that shallow yet delusioned self anymore..
A bitter man I cried..
To love or not to.. To forget or not to..
I cannot set them apart anymore.. What can I do to forget about those promises that have made in the past..
I don't know..
All I know is that I have come to the part of the road where love ends.
That is the dead end of love.

~ { 9:49 AM }
reflections of you and me;