<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38870790?origin\x3dhttp://roy-tutuchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm sorry that I care...
I'm sorry that I care.... but its because you are important to me, thats why I want to know whether you are doing fine.. all I'm asking is just a simple message or a short call telling me that you are doing fine.. thats all.

I didn't know that will agitate you.. I'm still trying to get to know you better.. forgive me if I upset you.. it is just me trying to show concern in my very own way.. I know we need our own space in our daily life and I am open to suggestions on how to do it.. I'm trying to make things work here... Please tell me what you want me to do.. Cause I can't know whats on your mind sometimes.. I'm learning too..

Well, you said you need time to be alone, I'm fine with that.. I respected your decision right from the beginning and will stick to it till the end.. I don't wanna be pushy or pressurizing in any way to you.. I will now fade out of the picture momentarily and wait.. wait for you to call me again.. Don't worry, I'll be around.. just standing in a corner waiting for you..

I just wanna see you happy... cause I miss that cheerful and cheeky side of you... Work has been pretty demanding on you lately and it breaks my heart to see you feeling down and moody... I felt helpless cause I didn't know whats happening.. I wanted to help but I don't know how to cause you shut me out.. I know you just want time to yourself when you encounter problems at work, cause you have been dealing with it alone all these time... But things are slightly different now... you have me.. though I may not be able to help much but at least I can be the listening ear.. the shoulder for you to lean on.. I just wanna help.. I just hope you can understand that I care and I don't want to see you sad.. I waiting to see that cheerful and cheeky side of you to come back...

I really miss the days that we spent on that little island.. It was the most wonderful times that I had these past few years... Something beautiful blossoms that changes my entire life.. I found the rainbow that I am looking for all my life and that rainbow is you.. and I decided to run for it... to the end where the pot of gold lies.. though along the way there are difficulties and obstacles that we have to face but I am willing to go through all that with you to get to the end of the rainbow, cause I know we will be rewarded.. and best thing is I know I finish it with you by my side..

Maybe you'll see all these that I have written maybe you don't.. but I pray to God that when I see you again, you'll be that cheerful and cheeky you that I've miss so much about.. and I pray that things will only get better between us.. I got a good feeling about this.. Amen.

~ { 12:08 AM }
reflections of you and me;