<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38870790?origin\x3dhttp://roy-tutuchia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I will be fine...
I will be fine... I promise..

It is all my fault. I am sorry.

I'm sorry for disappointing you.

I'm sorry for all the hurt that I have caused you.

I'm sorry for being too over emotional.

I'm sorry for not sparing a thought for you.

I'm sorry for affecting you with my behaviour.

I'm sorry for not thinking about consequences when making decisions.

I'm sorry for not able to handle my feelings well.

I'm sorry that you are misunderstood by others because of me.

I'm sorry that I was badly affected when I say I won't be.

I'm sorry for not being matured enough.

I'm sorry for all that had happened.

I'm feeling remorse. It has dawned on me that it was me who messed up. It was me who lost it. The blame is on me. Yes it is.. but I know its too late now.
Too late to cry over spilt milk. Too late to save anything.
Too late to do anything.

Too late.

But I promise you that I'll be fine and I will be. There will not be anymore misunderstandings, no more bad behaviour, no more questionings, no more emotional outbreak, no more bad handling of feelings, no more...


I hope that you will be fine too.. Cause I still care for you..
I want to see you happy.
I want to see you successful in your work.
I want to see you walking strong in Him.
I want to see you in good shape.
I want to see you having fun.
I want to see you singing.
I want to see you laughing.

And I want to see you again.

I hope I will.

~ { 5:39 AM }
reflections of you and me;